Collection of Personal Information
Anytime you place an order on our website to make a purchase, you will be asked to provide your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, or credit card information.
Use of Personal Information
Information collected by Ambrosia will be used in the following ways:
- To improve your website/user experience
- To maintain and improve our customer services
- To process transactions
- To email receipts, transactions, or special offers
- To conduct surveys, contests, or promotions
- For third party advertising, including Facebook, Google, Perfect Audience, and AdRoll to show you ads from our website
- For third party advertising, including Facebook, Google, Perfect Audience, and AdRoll to show you ads based on your previous visits to our website
Protection of Personal Information
Ambrosia safely secures all personal information collected on our website. Prior to accessing accounts with personal information, Ambrosia requires the use of passwords to confirm the ownership of the account. In order to enhance the security of your personal information, be sure to choose unique passwords for your account access.
Under no condition will your personal information be sold, transferred, exchanged, or given to any other company for any reason, without your consent, except for the purpose of delivering the purchased product(s).